As part of Altrincham BID’s ‘Active Altrincham’ campaign this September, we are encouraging Altrincham BID businesses to get involved in the Love to Ride, Cycle September campaign. We would ask that businesses register as a ‘Department’ of Visit Altrincham so that we are able to select the overall winner.
The winner will be the individual who collects the most points during September and there will be shout-outs on social media for all the Altrincham BID businesses taking part.
Please find below instructions to register for the Cycle September as a ‘Department’ of Visit Altrincham.
- Head to https://www.lovetoride.net/uk - Cycle September
- Register (can be done via Facebook / Strava / or with Email)
- Set up your individual rider profile
- Join Your Workplace – Search for Visit Altrincham as this will the workplace for all
- Click on Visit Altrincham
- Register a department – check in the drop down menu to see if your business is already listed. If so; join the department (is the department will be your business)
- If your business is not registered – click on ‘Register another department’
- Enter your business name as the department: Planit-IE / McHale & Co Solicitors / Kitson Architecture.
- Add the number of staff who will be cycling from your business
- Create department.
This should then be in the ‘department group’ under Visit Altrincham along with Kitson, BID team etc.
If you have any problems registering in this way please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org