Do you want to earn some extra money over summer without giving up your whole week? We are looking for a Warehouse Temp for the summer months working Mondays and Tuesdays in our small friendly team.
Warehouse and Logistics Temp
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: 2 short days a week Monday & Tuesday – 5 hours a day
- Salary: £11 per hour
- Location: Altrincham WA14
Established in 2008 we are a family run business known for curating beautiful collections of homeware and furniture. We have a steadily growing online business and a sofa showroom in Altrincham. We have a relaxed, friendly working environment with a hardworking creative and valued team who all contribute to the success of the company.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Warehouse and Logistics operative to ensure all outbound orders are picked and packed correctly , efficiently and to a high standard for our customers . Your role will also involve accepting in-bound stock and ensuring the warehouse is tidy and all stock is in the right location.
What you will be doing:
- Picking orders using picking and packing lists
- Packaging orders meticulously to ensure they are not damaged in transit and are well presented for customers
- Completing all paperwork for orders and flagging any short orders or missing items
- Checking inbound deliveries against packing lists to ensure there are no missing or damaged products
- Following internal procedure in case of short or damaged deliveries
- Moving stock, unpacking new deliveries and shelving products
- Completing regular routine stock takes and reporting low stock and out of stock
- Ensuring warehouse environment is kept safe and tidy - disposing of pallets and boxes / packing materials as appropriate
- Communication: keeping the line of communication open between warehouse and office
- Working to timescales and packing orders in a timely manner
Skills Required :
- Physically fit and able to lift /carry heavy items and be comfortable standing for long periods.
- Previous warehouse experience not required but a can-do attitude and a willingness to work hard is essential
- You must be motivated, enthusiastic, trustworthy, reliable, and punctual.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVERING LETTER WITH YOUR CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org