Recruitment Consultant Position at Candour Solutions
Good Consultants who take to it can expect to earn a minimum £50k+ in Year 1 and £70k+ in Year 2 along with various other incentives (Las Vegas trip in Autumn for example!).
Career progression is fast tracked and involves quarterly promotions, bonuses, commission uplifts and pay rises!
You will be responsible for sourcing technical candidates for specific clients and working with them through the process whilst also liaising with, and managing, an increasing workload of vacancies from these clients and building and progressing the relationship between them and Candour.
You will need:
• Communication - strong written and verbal communication skills are a must as you establish and build relationships with candidates and clients
• Self-Promotion - more importantly than ever, your ability to promote yourself via social media is now an essential part of what we do. Via LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Personal and Company Blogs etc, you will be reaching out to prospects and so must have a firm grasp of how to market yourself effectively via such channels – including the confidence to put yourself out there via video.
• Organisation – with a heavy workload and multiple clients and candidates seeking your expertise, you need to ensure that you are keeping both happy and are delivery on the service levels agreed
• Initiative – an ability to think on your feet and resolve any issues is vital.
• Work ethic – it goes without saying in any role but you get out what you put in. This is especially true in recruitment.
• Resilience – things go wrong in recruitment, often! Whether a candidate of a client, you’re representing people and those people have a tendency to change their minds or their situations can change - often to your detriment. You will need to be able to handle these situations as they arrive, deal with the disappointment, and quickly move forward.
In return you will receive:
• Full Training in all aspects of the role – both “Classroom” and “On the Job”
• Competitive salary with structured and outlined quarterly salary uplifts based on performance
• Uncapped, market leading commission and bonus scheme from 10-25% with no threshold and targets in place to increase
• Opportunity to quickly progress and increase your influence on the direction of the company
• Unlimited resources, both internally and externally, to maximise your opportunity to succeed
• Company pension scheme
• Awesome Altrincham centre office location overlooking the markets with underground parking (also available to use at the weekend, very handy for shopping!)
• Relaxed environment with music, free coffee/tea, fruit and friendly banter
• Opportunity to partake in regular company social activities and charity work
If the above genuinely sounds like the kind of challenge that excites you we would love to hear from you, drop us a line with your latest CV and we can arrange an initial, informal chat firstname.lastname@example.org